Wednesday 12 September 2012

Welcome

Welcome to all Nationalists from Britain, Europe and the USA.  This new blog is going to cover all aspects of white Nationalism, but especially those affecting Britain.  "Why is this necessary?" you may ask as there are already many other blogs covering similiar issues by people who are prepared to put more time into them and have more skill than I probably will ever have.  The main reason is just to increase the exposure and reach of Nationalist ideas and thought and hopefully do my bit to help reach somewhat of a wider audience while at the same time giving me a place to write some of my thoughts regarding politics.  I will probably write a few posts before I start linking to other blogs so that I don't publish the blog 'half baked'.  Many of the posts may not have a definite topic but will be more my thoughts on the situation at the moment and possibly reporting on relevant news or other situations.  Also I may on occasion post items only tangentially related to Nationalism, such as music art and such like, really anything related to British or white culture may also be included here.  I hope someone finds something of interest in this small blog and that it in some way helps to awaken more people to the truths of racial differences and the problems facing the white race and British race in particular. 

Regards,
British Nationalist.

No comments:

Post a Comment