Wednesday 12 September 2012

Just read a very interesting article on a woman's perspective of her role in society and her take on racial matters and dating:
http://carolynyeager.net/swf-seeks-strong-traditional-white-male

"SWF SEEKS STRONG, TRADITIONAL WHITE MALE
Published by admin on Fri, 2011-10-14 01:05
An online personals ad read as follows:
I am a 30-year old, single white woman seeking a strong, traditional white man for family building. I am a racially aware Southern gal with Scotch-Irish/Swiss ancestry. I am a graduate of a four-year university but have recovered from the brainwashing. I have worked as a newspaper editor, play traditional Irish and Appalachian fiddle, and like to dance. I am a former county beauty pageant winner, 5’6”, 120 lbs., blue eyes, and have long, red hair. I am ready to have an intelligent, physically fit Anglo man support me in my role as homemaker. I welcome correspondence from racially conscious men."

No comments:

Post a Comment